Dogwaffle tutorial: Watermarking the pond by drawsattention [Commercial]

staigermanstaigerman Posts: 236
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hello, here's a new tutorial, on how to add text over an image, perhaps to sign it in a corner or perhaps to plaster a few 'watermarks' in various places. You might in some cases want to make those very visible, or you might want to make them barely recognizable, so very subtle.

You'll see techniques in this tutorial that will help you also if you got the newly release PD Artist 8.2c that is now available here at DAZ.

- turn text into a custom brush
- resize and rotate the brush image
- randomly size the brush as you paint
- blend it in different ways (layers, swap buffer) with the main image
- use displacement technqiues, and embossing.

Here's the tutorial link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeSHUscCcas&list=UUhhWiBVGa-zLq52myfi-UlA

Happy waffling!

Comments

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

I bought PD Artist 8.2c here at DAZ but it's not got a download button when I look at My Products in my accounts. It's the only thing I purchased that day that has no button. I've put a help request but haven't heard from them. In the meantime, I'll view the tutorial to get a head start.

• staigermanstaigerman Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

Hm, I don't know how to help on this, be sure to check with Daz Support, I'm sure they'll be able to fix it. Did you just buy it today or a day ago?

Sometimes I have seen issues with browsers, Javascript and such, updates on the browser can affect some interface, I'm having that in XP under Firefox quite a bit. They have new releases almost monthly it seems.