Original Cenobite Costumes

It's getting close to Hallowe'en! Why still no costumes in the style of those from the 'Hellraiser' films? Leather/PVC materials with exposed sections seem to litter the store, yet none with at least optional chains and hooks placed to like like they're cleanly intersecting the skin (or, for the more advanced creators, look like they're pulling the skin apart).

Barker's work also gave the underground sub-culture of body modification a massive awareness boost in popularity, which led to recent films like 'Bloody Mary' exploring it. Let's see some clothing sets and characters based on this, for those who need some really extreme fantasy options.

Comments

• Funny, I was only thinking of doing a cenobite-esque ghoulie this morning...

A skinless Uncle Frank/Julia type texture would also be something horrible that could be put on offer.

• I'm not sure you'll ever see these sorts of outfits here; there are other sites that are more focus on the fetish content like this.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited October 2017

Who says it needs to be more fetish-like than what we already have plenty in the store of? :)

Look at the costumes of the original four cenobites. They were designed with the concept of being elegant butchers. There's very little about them which would be out of place in the store. There was actually a good texture expansion for the Genesis version of the MFD which was clearly made with Sith characters for 'Star Wars' in mind, but which would make for an excellent male cenobite costume if it was updated for today's Iray.

It doesn't need to be something super-exposed. Just leather/PVC with interesting texturing patterns to give it a vampiric/dark elf vibe. Preferably in the form of something which has a skirt or robe stretching down from the waist. It could even be unisex, so that both genders could wear it. Some small exposed slits we could put optional chains or hooks through, wiuld be great. Right now, I've found the male and female Rune and Eagle Armour sets to be among the best for this.

There are a lot of great Genesis 3 creature and wound sets which would be excellent to combine with this stuff!

Post edited by Xenomorphine on