E Z Fit morphs for Genesis 8

Going to need those morphs that fix the clingfoil effect under the breat...

Other morphs I'm waiting for are age morphs... Need my wrinkley old characters and some way to allow the hair to fall out and show male pattern baldness...

Comments

• Don't we all !!!

• Oh and a de-cracker... for those short shorts...

• Hellboy's Breast Utilities in addition to being great shaping morphs have some projection morphs to de-cling clothing.

• Hellboy's Breast Utilities in addition to being great shaping morphs have some projection morphs to de-cling clothing.

Alright... this is maddening because I already own that product and I didn't see any...  btw.. thanks for the help .. again. (nod)  Alright so knowing I have that.. which ones do the job?

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited October 2017

Hellboy's Breast Utilities in addition to being great shaping morphs have some projection morphs to de-cling clothing.

Alright... this is maddening because I already own that product and I didn't see any...  btw.. thanks for the help .. again. (nod)  Alright so knowing I have that.. which ones do the job?

They're in Chest>Real World>Breast Utilities>Projection.

EDIT: Looking at the effect the Smooth Bottom still has a lot to be desired for larger breasts.

Post edited by agent unawares on

They're in Chest>Real World>Breast Utilities>Projection.

EDIT: Looking at the effect the Smooth Bottom still has a lot to be desired for larger breasts.

You know... now that you explained in such excellent detail.. I remember trying that and every other morph in my catalog and not being satified with the result...
    I'm still looking for a lot of mostly male morphs ...