Musculature Morphs for G8

Would love to have the customization available with these morphs.

Comments

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378

Xenic has confirmed that he is working on a set for G8F but there is no planned release date yet.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Yep, really waiting on these before I can start looking much futher at G8M. Any word Xenic?

Also, just a suggestion, being able to "flex" each mucle independantly would be great. 

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 748

Xenic has confirmed that he is working on a set for G8F but there is no planned release date yet.

Cheers,

Alex.

Exactly what I was hoping to see here. Saved me the trouble of making a new post myself. The one option in the store now, just does not appeal to me at all.

• HappyboyHappyboy Posts: 54
    edited November 2017
    Malandar said:

Cheers,

Alex.

Exactly what I was hoping to see here. Saved me the trouble of making a new post myself. The one option in the store now, just does not appeal to me at all.

I know the one you are talking about and I had the same feeling. But with so much silence here I bought them last night and truth to tell they actually are good for flexing (just the promo renders that let it down), still not as "perfect" as Xenics stuff but it does to job until the more detailed product is released. Pity I didn't pick it up on sale though:(

Post edited by Happyboy on