Genesis aging morphs

argus1000argus1000 Posts: 701
edited April 2013 in Carrara Discussion

The aging morphs for genesis are out! It's something to consider when you want something else than the pretty twentyish models Daz mainly has to offer. The morphs are for Daz Studio 4.5, but they import well into Carrara 8.5 through DUF. They don't use displacement in DS. The first picture is rendered in DS 4.5, the second in Carrara 8.5. A third picture is just me fooling around with displacement settings in Carrara on top of the aging morphs. I'm very happy with those aging morphs. They have morphs for the body too.

P.S>: If the second picture appears to have softer features, it's only because I used soft lighting.

V5_in_Carrara_8.5_with_extra_displacement_.jpg
640 x 480 - 15K
V5_in_Carrara_8.5_.jpg
640 x 480 - 14K
V5_in_Daz_Studio_4.5_.jpg
640 x 360 - 48K
Post edited by argus1000 on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,046
    edited December 1969

i have been thinking about them, though I already have V4 & M4 ones via GenX
    but got to ask
    why so glum?
    in promos too, do these elderly people ever smile?

• argus1000argus1000 Posts: 701
    edited April 2013

i have been thinking about them, though I already have V4 & M4 ones via GenX
    but got to ask
    why so glum?
    in promos too, do these elderly people ever smile?

That's because older people have to contemplate death, which is a serious-- and ineluctable-- matter.

Post edited by argus1000 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I am happy most of the time, and often smile and laugh and on occasion I even LOL, and I make no secret of the fact that I am one of the older (in real terms) older members of the forum. I managed to somehow become a Great Grandma towards the end of last year.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

I am going to get my first grandchild in August... A little girl, who is now around three inches long? Somewhere around there... Ahhh as if I wasn't already gleeful!
    So anyways, I'm not very old yet... but getting there... and I'm guessing that I'll smile. Especially if I have these aging morphs to play with. Soon... I'll have them soon!

I just had to get some other Genesis stuff first... and some petipet vehicles... gotta have those... oh, and a new outfit for Rosie that I get to experiment with morphs on. There's so much more I want. So much... More!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I managed to somehow become a Great Grandma towards the end of last year.

If you don't know where babies come from, that's even more impressive.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I managed to somehow become a Great Grandma towards the end of last year.

If you don't know where babies come from, that's even more impressive.Is that true... you don't know?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

LOL No I just don't know how I managed to become a great Grandma, I can't be that old. Would you believe that my offspring were very precocious, and their offspring as well.

No I didn't think you would. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

You Rock, Pam!
    Like I said... I may be nearly Grampa... but I'm not all that old, I guess. I'd never think I'd be saying that at my age when I was a teenager, of course. But I am enjoying my aging, at this point. Everything just seems to get easier. Well, except getting back up! lol

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I am happy most of the time, and often smile and laugh and on occasion I even LOL, and I make no secret of the fact that I am one of the older (in real terms) older members of the forum. I managed to somehow become a Great Grandma towards the end of last year.

You managed "somehow," to become a Great Grandma? First off, congratulations! Hopefully everybody is healthy and happy!

Second, if you don't know how it happened, it could be explained, but I'm not sure how, without violating the TOS. PM Sockratease, he may have some renders that could illustrate the mechanics..... ;-)

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247
    edited December 1969

i'll be 70 next month and don't look anything like that - nor do any of my contemporary frrends. That's not an ageing morph - it's a saddening one:)

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I am happy most of the time, and often smile and laugh and on occasion I even LOL

Are those the occasions when you are smacking a misbehaving forum user with your club

• argus1000argus1000 Posts: 701
    edited December 1969

Roygee said:
    i'll be 70 next month and don't look anything like that - nor do any of my contemporary frrends. That's not an ageing morph - it's a saddening one:)

Okay, okay. I wasn't thinking of the expression when I applied those morphs. I was only trying to apply aging characteristics. But, for the naysayers, here's another pic. I didn't use any expression on her either, just another set of morphs.

V5_aging_morphs.jpg
    640 x 480 - 21K