Merge Eyes for M4

I'm in desperate need of the ability to merge M4's eyes into one big eye in the center, in order to use the figure for cyclops characters. I don't want special monster cyclops figures, but rather just the ability to adjust the eyes on M4, so that the rest of the character can be designed as usual from there with the morphs and textures and props that I have for M4. I don't know if a pose or a script would be the best way to accomplish this but if anyone can do it and make it available for sale, or offer some guidance on how I can do it, I would be eternally grateful!

Comments

• That would be a pretty drastic morph, I'm not sure the Michael 4 mesh would take it or the rigging be usable. It would have to be done my moving one eye, you can't break the eyes sockets pen and merge them or literally merge the eyes via a morph.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,747

There is a cyclops single eye for genesis 1,   and genesis one can accept M4 skin texture,  and has an M4 body morph   its a work around.   https://www.daz3d.com/raw-cyclops

• The G1 cyclops is a really nice product IMO. Ditto what First Bastion said.