Dforce fixs for Gen 2 y 3 clothes

Daz, money is there, maybe you can consider sell “fixs” or preset for old stuff. 

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,631

Working on something!  There's no getting around having to do a map because every item is different but I've definitely got a workflow that helps.

• In the meantime, for well-behaved cloth you can make you own as explained in the dForce Start Here thread. Some items will require modification to work, however.

• I would loike to suggest thet new clothing products ay whether they are 'out of the box' dForce compatable (ie with welded seams and not too complex geometries) or not. Several new items have appeared in the last week that would be great but it is not stated if they will work (without considerable time and skill editing the geometry) as a dynamic item. I would be happy to buy a couple of the newest items but not spend that amount of money only to find I have to spend a huge effort to get the clothes to work how I would like. I appreciate there will be items that were 'in production' before dforce came out, but for anything new it would really help.

• Items that are fully dForce Compliant do get marked, marking tose that will work in dForce but which require user-set up to do so would be confusing.