TangoAlpha & PhilW sponsor a Carrara category in Its Raining Men Challenge

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
edited November 2017 in Carrara Discussion

There is another Its Raining Men challenge in the Art Studio forum.  Renders have to be new and feature humanoid males.  There is a category for best entry using Carrara, sponsored by TangoAlpha and PhilW and gift cards by wgdjohn and l'adair.  Have until December 31st.  Because Carrara excels a kitbashing, people may also be interested in the Best Repurpose of a Female Item category sponsored by Chohole. More details here, including the meaning of repurpose.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/208511/3rd-annual-it-s-raining-men-contest-starts-now#latest

Post edited by Diomede on

Comments

• Ah, @Diomede beat me to posting over here.  :)

Yep, TangoAlpha was kind enough to step up when I reached out to him.  I'm very grateful to have him supporting the contest. We have another vendor that reached out, too, and his contribution will be added to the Carrara category as soon as he answers a question I had about specifics. The Carrara category has a nice little prize package this year and I really hope to see a lot of entries from our Carrara users!  Good luck, everyone!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

sweet..

I'm ditching the Dork for this one this year.... devil

• Just thought I'd share the prize list for the Carrara category as it stands right now. I think it's a pretty sweet little package. I hope to see lots of Carrara renders in the Entry thread. Please stop by the It's Raining Men main thread and take a look at the rules and consider entering the contest. Rule 12 is specific to Carrara entries. Basically, we'd just like a screenshot of your entry in Carrara and make sure to tag it Carrara somewhere in your entry post. I don't have the tagging in the rules as the screenshot shows that it's Carrara. Tagging just helps me a little bit when I'm setting everything up for voting. Anyway, good luck everyone.

Prize for Best entry created in Carrara
        One item from TangoAlpha’s store (excluding Daz Original products)
        One item from PhilW's store (excluding Daz Original Products)
        $10 Daz 3D Gift Certificate from L'Adair  
        $10 Daz 3D Gift Certificate from wgdjohn

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

thanks great news :) thanks to the sponsors too!

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144

I was going to add that I am the other sponsor but it has already been mentioned.