A script or service for converting character morphs

I hope someone makes a script or offers services for converting character morphs. WAAYYY too many steps for me, but I'd love to have some of my older characters in G8 or G3.

Comments

• It's already possible to move them to G3 if you have GenX and the add-on modules. I don't know of a script that will go from prior to G3 to Genesis 8, though there is one to go from G3 to G8.

• It's already possible to move them to G3 if you have GenX and the add-on modules. I don't know of a script that will go from prior to G3 to Genesis 8, though there is one to go from G3 to G8.

I'll have to check that out. Optimally, I would like v4 character morphs to G3 (or 8 if possible)..

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,389

GenX2 figure support stopped at G3 as unfortunately the PA passed away, but with the various add-ons you can go from Generation 3 (V3/M3 and their friends) up to Genesis 3.

For V4 to G3F you would need the base program and the add-ons for Genesis 2 and Genesis 3.

• Leana said:

GenX2 figure support stopped at G3 as unfortunately the PA passed away, but with the various add-ons you can go from Generation 3 (V3/M3 and their friends) up to Genesis 3.

For V4 to G3F you would need the base program and the add-ons for Genesis 2 and Genesis 3.

That's a shame..so sad. Looked at all I would need to spend with the base, plus add ons and it's just not worth it to me. Hopefully someone else will create something similar..

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,389
    Leana said:

That's a shame..so sad. Looked at all I would need to spend with the base, plus add ons and it's just not worth it to me. Hopefully someone else will create something similar..

PC sale is running right now, maybe those will be on sale one of these days.

• Leana said:
    Leana said:

PC sale is running right now, maybe those will be on sale one of these days.

I hope so, I really don't have that many V4's..