Easy Pose Christmas Lights

How about some strands of easypose christmas lights, with some poses included? I think you could do some cute pinups with such a set.

Comments

• jag11jag11 Posts: 885

SickleYield had SY Christmas Lights back on 2014. I can’t find it in the store though.

• jag11 said:

SickleYield had SY Christmas Lights back on 2014. I can’t find it in the store though.

That's because it as a Christmas freebie for 2014. You may have it your product library if you picked it up back then. I have it, but I don't know if I'd be allowed to share it with you.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,916

no you can't share.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,705
    edited November 2017
    frank0314 said:

no you can't share.

Well, there ya go. Check your product library, ya'll may have them.

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

I have them but they are a wee bit small. I’m thinking some modern Iray  textures and bigger bulbs with emissive settings

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

Seems unrealistic, aren't Christmas lights traditionally hard to pose?

• jag11jag11 Posts: 885

I remember when I was a kid, they lights used to be star shaped, they produced such of pain if you happended to step on one of them.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

Lol, a premade tangled heap would be a great option

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited November 2017

One year I hung 2000 lights between 3 floors on the apt complex I lived at to form a giant tree shape that could be seen from the road.....never again, LOL

The SY lights work great, but a bit hard to pose. I made an IRAY material preset for them last year if anyone is interested

Bigger bulbs would be nice, but since I have these i doubt i would pay for just that option.

\

xmaslights.jpg
    1077 x 870 - 882K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on