Can't Figure this out!!!

I'm using the latest DS4.10.0.113 Pro Public Beta.  Windows 10 64bit.  I load up Genesis 8 Female and I keep getting this pop-up telling me that Genesis3Female.dsf can't be found.   It's really annoying, so I uninstalled all my Daz Studio programs, plugins, and content.  Reinstalled Studio and the plugs, and only the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials.  Still get this pop-up.  I'm out of ideas, so any help would be appreciated

Capture.JPG
1453 x 814 - 115K

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018

First of all, put in a ticket with Customer Support, and add a screenshot, so they can fix the problem.

As a quick fix, check the path in your runtime where the error message says it's looking for. There sometimes is a minor spelling error in the path name.

Create the folders of the path as the error message needs, then make a copy of the file from the correct folder and put it into the temporary folder you just created.

• ProPoseProPose Posts: 527

Thanks Bee!  I did all that, and checked everthing, before I wiped the software.  It's not impacting the functionality of G8F, more of an annoyance than anything else.