Fairy Haven Worlds with Scene Creation in Daz Studio [Commercial]

magix101magix101 Posts: 165
edited November 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi Guys...Magix-101 here
I designed the original Worldbase and Worldbase XT products, Iray Worlds Skydome
and Iray SkyDome Plus.
Products are here
https://www.daz3d.com/magix-101

I have new PAK called Fairy Haven that I have been working on for quite a while.
It is a complete standalone product..in other words you do not need the original Iray Worlds Skydome, Superpak or
Iray SkyDome Plus to create entirely new scenes in Daz Studio.
If you already own these products or buy them, you will be able to add to more skies, water etc.

Fairy Haven is a full set that includes a Fairy House, trees, plants, terrain, paths, water pond and also a basic
version of Iray Worlds.
Fairy Haven is not just a small scene, it gives you access to 35 different scene objects including Fragipani (Plumeria) trees,
Golden palms, Pathways and much more, so you can build your own scenes, looks and styles.
Or you can use the 9 provided scenes as a basis and adjust them into custom scenes, these 9 provided scenes also include 3 captivating
night scenes with starry skies and soft mood lighting as well.
PLUS you can also easily set up different views by simply double clicking on one of the ten different camera views and also the
2 different render ratio settings.

Anyway I posted a few renders of this product below, I hope you like them, and if you have any questions or comments I will be happy to answer any.
Thanks

Post edited by magix101 on

Comments

• magix101magix101 Posts: 165

Some Renders

Pop-1.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 2M
    Pop-2.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 1M
    Pop-3.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 1M
    Pop-4.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 1M
    Pop-5.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 1M
  • Sweet! I'll buy this just to stare at it for hours on end. It's a nice little place to escape to. No bad guys there, right?

LOL...I know exactly what you mean...I think we all need a little place to escape from an increasingly crazy world!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,870

Very nice! When, approximately, can I move in?

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Another lovely set! 

• Looks great! 

edited November 2017

Thanks guys
    There is something about small funky houses and lots of trees, plants etc......been trying to capture that.

Couple more renders

Pop-6.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 994K
    pop-9.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 798K
  • dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Any idea when this will be out?

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

Will there be a little pond for them to bathe in?  

• RAMWolff said:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,127
    Kenkoy said:

Sweet! I'll buy this just to stare at it for hours on end. It's a nice little place to escape to. No bad guys there, right?

Unless you want there to be some?

• Well, Miss Bad Wolf, I love bad guys when they're comical baffoons. So yeah, this little environment will be just the place to show how I'd like the world to be, with or without bad guys. It has already begun to reinspire my inspiration.

I recently submitted it, so hopefully it will be out pretty soon

NSFW said:
    RAMWolff said:

Awesome, thank you for the render! 

I had to do a few extra images for Daz...So along the way I did a fair amount of experimenting...I added 3 extra scenes with a difference...these Scenes allow you to use the
    the physics based Iray Sun and also the Sun Dial, the Skydome is disabled for these scenes and 3 new custom sky backdrops were added.
    Its a different look, so I added these into the program and re submitted, it means I lost a couple of days of testing, but its worth it..
    3 Scene renders using the Iray physics Based Sun

IR-2pm.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 2M
    IR-6pm.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 1M
    IR-SDial.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 2M

No Textures

Blank-1.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 2M
    Blank-2.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 1M

Aerial view

Aerial.jpg
    1600 x 1400 - 2M

LOVE those!  Definitely worth the extra days!

edited November 2017

Yep...I was a little concerned at first, but I discovered a lot of very interesting things about rendering and light...
    just certain things that can be done...a lot of trial and error to bring out colors ...the top 3 are scenes BTW so should
    come out exactly like those
    Never stop learning I guess...LOL!!

magix101 said:

Yep...I was a little concerned at first, but I discovered a lot of very interesting things about rendering and light...
    just certain things that can be done...a lot of trial and error to bring out colors ...the top 3 are scenes BTW so should
    come out exactly like those
    Never stop learning I guess...LOL!!

Awesome!  And that's half the fun of learning, discovering new stuff! 

• Are you guys planning on doing any dry grasslands? Or arid climates?

Everything is fairy fairly lush and well-watered.lol

Or do you know a way to make your grass dryer? Or golden-wheat brown?

I don't see ANY grass or plant shaders that could work.

I'd love an internal solution to switching up the landscape.

A bit of variety in the season-even.

avxp said:

Are you guys planning on doing any dry grasslands? Or arid climates?

Have you tried changing any of the color parameters in the surfaces tab?  A lot of times, if I want, say, a fall look I will start experimenting with changing the diffuse color, or the glossy color, generally work my way through wherever the green color shows up under surfaces and see what happens.  This usually either works great or fails miserably lol, but it does work fairly regularly and is a quick thing to try. It won't make things arid but it may help with seasonal changes.

• Worth a try thanks for the suggestion.

edited November 2017
    avxp said:

Are you guys planning on doing any dry grasslands? Or arid climates?

Hi...

This product also runs in Iray Worlds Skydome...and Iray Worlds Super Pak as well, Super Pak gives you tons of options for what you are talking about
    here is an image below...
    link...............https://www.daz3d.com/iray-worlds-skydome  ; this has desert scenes in it...
    so does this https://www.daz3d.com/iray-skydome-super-pak
    You will have to apply those desert tile ground tiles to the hilly terrain thats in this pack tho, and probably delete the grass clusters...then you should be good  to go.

Alternatively you could go the texture folders in this Fairy haven Worlds pak and take the main tree and ground textures ...as an example...
    Fairy Haven\Runtime\Textures\Magix-101\Fairy Haven\Ground-Tiles\GrassMoss.jpg,
    Now take the GrassMoss.jpg into Photoshop, Painter...any imaging program and go to "Adjust Colors" or similar and change the color to a golden brown Autumn color,
    then re save the GrassMoss.jpg as say GrassMoss-A.jpg in the same folder that the original texture was in.
    Do this with the trees and anything thats green, do exactly the same procedure, only change the main texture files..
    Once this is done. then in Daz Studio load a scene, then select an object and a surface you want to change, go to the surfaces tab and select Base Color, click on the small icon and select browse that will take you to the right folder, now select GrassMoss-A.jpg to replace GrassMoss.jpg and thats it your ground will be brown
    Repeat this for whatever textures you want to change, then save the scene, and you will now have an instant Autumn and also a green scene.
    Once you know how to do this, you can do this in about an hour or less, and if you require even more variety, then the other two paks will give you even more,|
    skies, arid grounds, stones etc...windswept skies and so on, plus different sun colors and more.

Thats one of the reasons why my Iray stuff all works in Iray Worlds Skydome and Superpak...so you can get different skies grounds etc...
    Hope this helps
    Cheers

00-main-iray-skydome-super-pak-daz3d.jpg
    960 x 1248 - 313K
  • thank you, I have both of those packs. 

Ill try your tip.

Just about through testing...it has gone very smoothly.

Yep...ready to release.
    Currently building a very detailed set of tree Houses in the deep forest, pretty involved, but starting to look good
    Cheers

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Yay, looking forward to this!

YAY!  Looking forward to its' release!  FINALLY!