Refund Policy

tarikaliyotarikaliyo Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello,
I accidentally purchased MImic Live for Daz Studio unaware of it's incompatibility with Mac OS. I use a Mac and don't intend to install Windows anytime soon. Is it possible to get a refund?

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Hello,
    I accidentally purchased MImic Live for Daz Studio unaware of it's incompatibility with Mac OS. I use a Mac and don't intend to install Windows anytime soon. Is it possible to get a refund?

I'd open a support ticket. If you live in the states you can try calling as well. I've gotten store credits both ways. I'm sure you could get a refund but I think credits are easier. Up to you.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Put in a support ticket, http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/837_4/

Send it to Sales, Put in your order number, and PayPal transaction number if applicable. Give details of why you need a refund.

Daz3D has a 30 days refund policy.

• tarikaliyotarikaliyo Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hello,

I'd open a support ticket. If you live in the states you can try calling as well. I've gotten store credits both ways. I'm sure you could get a refund but I think credits are easier. Up to you.

Thanks

• CurlyMacCurlyMac Posts: 39
    edited June 2012

Good luck getting a response. I submitted a Zendesk ticket 9 days ago for reimbursement on an order I was double-charged for ... haven't heard a damn thing back. Also sent sales support an email over a week prior to that and nothing either. Completely unacceptable. >:(

Post edited by CurlyMac on
    edited December 1969

CurlyMac said:
    Good luck getting a response. I submitted a Zendesk ticket 9 days ago for reimbursement on an order I was double-charged for ... haven't heard a damn thing back. Also sent sales support an email over a week prior to that and nothing either. Completely unacceptable. >:(

Have you checked the Zendesk system, to make sure your ticket has been logged, and to see what progress there has been on it ?

Click through on the zendesk system, as though you were going to submit a new ticket, but use the tab at the top that says "Check your exisitng requests"

• tarikaliyotarikaliyo Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    CurlyMac said:

Have you checked the Zendesk system, to make sure your ticket has been logged, and to see what progress there has been on it ?

Click through on the zendesk system, as though you were going to submit a new ticket, but use the tab at the top that says "Check your exisitng requests"

I got auto-response email to confirm that it's been logged and is being processed. It might take a while to get a real response. Hope it doesn't take too long though.

• Philippi_ChildPhilippi_Child Posts: 648
    edited December 1969

You are not alone in waiting day 8 nothing, nada, zip not even a peep. Protocols have been followed if this were any other company I used payal with I would have had paypal on them by now.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,206
    edited December 1969

12 days now, so I win :D

In a way that feels a lot like losing... ;)

edited December 1969

Barubary said:

Was yours an email or actually submitted through the Zendesk system ?

If you sent an email, it maybe an idea to resubmit as a Zendesk ticket.
  • BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,206
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Barubary said:

Was yours an email or actually submitted through the Zendesk system ?

If you sent an email, it maybe an idea to resubmit as a Zendesk ticket.

Nah, they're normal Zendesk tickets, still showing as 'being processed'. It's not a big problem for me (as long as I get an answer at some point ^^), and despite my somewhat sarcastic remark, I completely understand that support is currently swamped, but I thought I should mention it anyway, so people will at least expect a certain wait time. If they expect it, they might be more understanding and in turn easier for support to deal with.

• Philippi_ChildPhilippi_Child Posts: 648
    edited December 1969

It is understandable for a wait time but then there is pure non-sense. To not even let a customer know that are alive and are on the issue with a 3 word email is ridiculous. Daz has become like every other entity that has your money and feel they have all the time on earth to get it back to you when your unhappy with something. Years and years of sharp, smart customer service shot to heck in a matter of a few weeks. As a loyal customer I can't defend what is happening to Daz this is the very behavior and arrogance that brings a company to the brink and if they survive will take years to build back to what it once was.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,918
    edited June 2012

Currently support is inundated with tickets. Much as they'd like to keep everyone up to date, taking the time to provide an update to each ticket would significantly slow their dealing with the issues - it really is better that they simply take each ticket in turn, to minutes the wait for all users.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • I just bought a product that doesn't have a manual install option.  In the future I will be much more careful when purchasing content.  Dealing with the content is going to be so difficult it's not worth it.  Given that I haven't downloaded it, is there much chance I can get a refund?

• Trake118 said:

I just bought a product that doesn't have a manual install option.  In the future I will be much more careful when purchasing content.  Dealing with the content is going to be so difficult it's not worth it.  Given that I haven't downloaded it, is there much chance I can get a refund?

You can return basically anything within 30 days.