Loading G3F message problem

CherubitCherubit Posts: 992

Hey

Whenever I try to load G3F I get this message. Can anyone please help me know what it means?

I also attached the log of when I load the Genesis to the scene.

On the log: Vivienne is the character i'm working on, there's also a problem with expressions and Volpe is a character from another store.

DF.JPG
717 x 432 - 36K
txt
txt
problem.txt
Post edited by Cherubit on

Comments

• Had you tried editing the ERC for joint adjustment without baking the pervious set-up?

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 992

Had you tried editing the ERC for joint adjustment without baking the pervious set-up?

I believe not :/ I just used ERC freeze for the morphs, I didn't use joint adjustment...

• Any kind of ERC Freeze, decide the links need tweaking, ERC Freeze on the same control property can cause an issue - you need to ERC Freeze, if it needs tweaking ERC Bake, make the tweaks, ERC Freeze.

edited November 2017

Any kind of ERC Freeze, decide the links need tweaking, ERC Freeze on the same control property can cause an issue - you need to ERC Freeze, if it needs tweaking ERC Bake, make the tweaks, ERC Freeze.

Oh yeah, I did happen to make changed and click ERC freeze again... :/ So this is what caused it, I didn't know it was a problem... 

Is there a way to fix it?

Also, wasn't it supposed to have an error only on my character that I was working on? What about this other character that is not mine that shows in the errors and the expressions?

Post edited by Cherubit on

Any kind of ERC Freeze, decide the links need tweaking, ERC Freeze on the same control property can cause an issue - you need to ERC Freeze, if it needs tweaking ERC Bake, make the tweaks, ERC Freeze.

You were right! I deleted the morphs I had made from the folder and now I don't have the error anymore. Still don't understand why those other errors were showing, but now they aren't anymore so it's good :) 

Thank you Richard!

• Once the morph is saved as an asset every time you load the base figure (or any character made from the base) the morph is read in - DS doesn't load the deltas, which are the biggest chunk of data in most cases, until needed but it does have to get the details of the morph and its relations to other properties in order to know when it should be triggered.

Once the morph is saved as an asset every time you load the base figure (or any character made from the base) the morph is read in - DS doesn't load the deltas, which are the biggest chunk of data in most cases, until needed but it does have to get the details of the morph and its relations to other properties in order to know when it should be triggered.

Oh i see, so it gets loaded, this is why it shows all the character morphs in the parameters when i select the figure.

Thank you so much Richard smiley