Daz 4.9 Viewport Not Working

I'm having a problem with my viewport and can't figure out how to fix it. When I load in any assets, the viewport window remains grey, even though the assets have been loaded. I can even click on the assets in the viewport like normal, but I can't actually see them. This happens when I load new assets or old saved ones. Also, if I click on my Render Library tab next to the viewport, then go back to Viewport, the Render Library stays visible, but isn't clickable. It's like the view port is frozen. I've uninstalled and re-installed Daz, but that didn't fix the issue.

Comments

• I May be misunderstanding you as i am a Noobie but if i understand you right try clicking the Viewport to select it then press crtl  & L

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Ate you in iray preview mode? Mine,does that sometimes but a restart always fixes it. Does it do it when you are in texture shaded mode?
  • Has a Windows update possibly given you a Wndows rather than manufacturer's driver for your GPU?

• I'm having a problem with my viewport and can't figure out how to fix it. When I load in any assets, the viewport window remains grey, even though the assets have been loaded. I can even click on the assets in the viewport like normal, but I can't actually see them. This happens when I load new assets or old saved ones. Also, if I click on my Render Library tab next to the viewport, then go back to Viewport, the Render Library stays visible, but isn't clickable. It's like the view port is frozen. I've uninstalled and re-installed Daz, but that didn't fix the issue.

Hello, I have the same problem.how to solve this problem?Thank you