V4 M4 Clothing designed for V4 or M4 always poke though on morphed models

I am having a teribble time getting either M4 or V4 clothes to fit as soon as I use a morph. I have tried injecting the morphs into the clothes, and nothing. Yes, I am using fit to. I have tried in both poser and Daz3d with the exact same results, even with the morph setting turned on in poser conformity. I spent most of the day on google looking for a solution and have come up empty. I am sure this is just some step or something I am missing, I just don't know what. 

1. I am using clothes designed for the model I am using. V4 or M4 (I am not trying to make it work on G3/G8)

2. Everything works fine as long as I am not using a morph

3. injecting morphs, even if you set the setting the same on the model and the clothes, does not work.

4. I loaded fresh, put a model on the page, with morphs. I loaded clothes, made all the chages including injecting morphs (fitting, conforming etc) and then last, attempted to morph the model. I did try this in many combinations as well.

Thanks.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

IIRC with V4/M4 the clothes don't follow morphs automatically, you need to tell DS to do it. There's an option called "transfer active morphs" in the menu you get when you right click on the figure in the viewport.

• Thanks. With 4.10 I found some issues finding features mentioned in videos as they have changed the UI. I found that option under the edit menu.I attached some screenshots of the menus and options. 

I found this video and it also helped immensely. But the menu choices are found also in the edit menu.

AddSmoothing.png
    753 x 659 - 95K
    SmoothingOptions.png
    390 x 366 - 26K
    TransferActMorphs.png
    484 x 695 - 60K