QUESTION(S) ON MERCHANT RESOURCES

Hi all ans thank you for giving any feedback. I feel I little odd asking the questions as I do not wan't to questions anyones work but and however. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which genesis 3 male and female skin textures are the best or more well liked. Also are there any at this point for genesis 8 male and female textures. Thank you for your time and no disrespect to any merchant resource creators. THanks as always, Mickey.

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

I only have two G3F merchant resources. They're both by HinkyPunk ("Flawless" and "Build-A-Babe") and I really like them both. She's also given the go-ahead to use them to make G8F characters. laughyes

• MAC-XMAC-X Posts: 107

I only have two G3F merchant resources. They're both by HinkyPunk ("Flawless" and "Build-A-Babe") and I really like them both. She's also given the go-ahead to use them to make G8F characters. laughyes

THANKS BUNCHES Diva, I will look into that one. Much appreciated. Mickey

edited November 2017

Another question Diva. I noticed  that MORRIS's genesis 3 male textures say they do not include the mouth texture. So where would I find a free resource to use in the mouth or would I have to purchase a completely other gen3 male skin resource. I mean if thats the case I would be better off just using the skin pack that has all the resources I need.  I don't really understand why they wouldn't include a mouth texture. Or where to even find one like I said without having to purchase another texture pack. Thank you for your time...

Edited to fix quote

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    edited November 2017

Another question Diva. I noticed  that MORRIS's genesis 3 male textures say they do not include the mouth texture. So where would I find a free resource to use in the mouth or would I have to purchase a completely other gen3 male skin resource. I mean if thats the case I would be better off just using the skin pack that has all the resources I need.  I don't really understand why they wouldn't include a mouth texture. Or where to even find one like I said without having to purchase another texture pack. Thank you for your time...

Edited to fix quote

Oh weird. I'm not sure why it wouldn't include a mouth texture. Yeah, I'd go with a Merchant Resourse that has all that you need. Take a look at one of your character's textures files and see what all is in there - you're going to need pretty much all of that. (Give or take some makeup and nail colors and maybe gen mats - depending on how how many makeup options you want to provide and how old your character is.)

You're going to need a skin MR, eyebrows MR (if not included with the skin MR), and a makeup MR (unless you make your own makeup). 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

THanks, I thought so to but to be completely honest I like Morris's the best.  I seen you had asked about using his skins on the gen8 male figure  and I was wondering that myself. If so then I will just figure out how to creat my own mouth texture.