Polish Upper Class SUV Wheels/Brakes

Recently noticed when I spin the Upper Class SUV wheels the brake pads also spin, meaning the entire wheel. Is there a fix for this? Otherwise can't use in animations with driver/passenger side shots. Can't check other upper class vehicles right now, currently in middle of render.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• That should be fixable - is this Daz Studio? If so what icon is next to the car's name in the Scene pane (that will show which kind of rigging it has)?

• Nolos QuinnNolos Quinn Posts: 44
    edited November 2017
    No, I would have to make the brakes invisible to make the wheels usable for animations. Brakes/calipers aren't suppose to move. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of brakes. Also noticed that the trunk and hood don't rise. So, not fully articulated as stated in sales description. The vehicles look good but are not functional for my purposes. I guess I have a decision to make...
    Post edited by Nolos Quinn on
  • So, not fully articulated as stated in sales description.

This is common for Polish vehicles sadly.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    So, not fully articulated as stated in sales description.

This is common for Polish vehicles sadly.

Yup everytime I get one of those I sort of rip my own head off, and I hear myself repeating the "Nooo it can't be true mantraindecision

• No, I would have to make the brakes invisible to make the wheels usable for animations. Brakes/calipers aren't suppose to move. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of brakes. Also noticed that the trunk and hood don't rise. So, not fully articulated as stated in sales description. The vehicles look good but are not functional for my purposes. I guess I have a decision to make...

If it's a weight-mapped figure you could simply edit the weighting to make the brakes stay still, I'd hope.