What Happend to Game Developer License?

Hey, i serached the Store for the Game Developer Licenses.

What happend to then? i get on every developer License Error 404

Hope Someone can Explain me  that pls, soon im Needing The Normal Daz3D Game Developer License

Comments

• It was dropped in favor of an interactive license; there are several threads on this topic in the forums, though the search function here doesn't help finding them. At this time, I do not know if DAZ will make it available again, though that has been requested by a number of game makers that were rather upset that they were not given a chance to buy it before it was dropped.

• Wait, that Means there are no Way to get Licenses for a Game?

Im Developing now 2 Years at my Game with Gen3 , and with my Own Morph Libary, a Huge Ammount of Characteres have them already,

im just Wanted to Buy the License Later, and NOW itS GONE; and im not ABLE to Use my Characters?!

SERIOUSLY?!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129

You can buy the license per item now. Check out this page for more info: https://www.daz3d.com/interactive-license-info

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

You can get a license to use content for a game, that's what the new interactive license is for. The big difference with the previous system is that now you buy a license per product and not a global one per vendor.

• Leana said:

You can get a license to use content for a game, that's what the new interactive license is for. The big difference with the previous system is that now you buy a license per product and not a global one per vendor.

Most of the complaints are that the new version is too expensive compared to the old licenses.

• Thanks for your Answers

Where i can Buy the Interactive License for the Genesis 3 Female Base?, because thats the Only one i Need really

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

If you are just using Genesis 3 then you can get the interactive licence for it here  https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-starter-essentials

Clicking on the  PURCHASED button will turn it back into a buy now button

Leana said:

Most of the complaints are that the new version is too expensive compared to the old licenses.

Well, the good side of the per-product license is that now you don't need to buy one for the whole catalogue of a vendor if you're only interested in one item. But yes, if you're using lots of items from a given vendor it can become more expensive very quickly...

• First Thanks!

Oh WoW.. now im Happy that i took Time to Create my Own Morph Libary for Gen3 F, So now its Cheaper than 500 $ but when You Use a lot Stuff from Marketplace, The Price for all would Explode.

Each item 100$ when you Just Want the Basemesh, its Cheap, but when you Want a lot of Stuff its Expensive.

So the Only Thing i Need now is this Interactive License, and thats all for Publish a Game?

Previously there was an Indie and Normal License, are they now Combined?

Yes, they are combined.

They are not all 100$, that's only for the base figures.

edited November 2017

That liciense only covers you for Genesis 3,  you then need to buy licenses for any clothes, hair etc that you have used,   Again the interective license is on the store pages.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Ok Thanks!

Im Created my Hair, and my Cloth On my Self, and Created my Own Morph Libary,

So as i Said i Only Need the Gen3 Female Base Mesh, ,last Question (Sorry)

When im Buy it, im Able to use it on More Games, or are they Licenses  per Each Project?

So i Need to Rebuy the Licenses on Each Game/Project im Create

KS

edited November 2017

no  just one license per product

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Oh Okay, Than im Say Thank You ,and wish ya all a Great Day

KS