Game Print does not work

I bought the GamePrint 3d plugin but it does not work. The plugin does not show up in my windows pane but it show's up in my plugins but not connected needs registration to be enabeld.

Also there is a pane in the plug-ins that has "Any evaluation period for this plug-in is no longer valid" what does that mean?

I hope I did not spend money for the plug-in just to feed some 3d party software company with absolutely no results or return benefit , Not very happy right now, would like this issue resolved ASAP

This plugin must be registered to be enabled.
Filename : 
C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/plugins/GamePrint 3D Print 64.dll
Name : 
GamePrint
Author : 
Mixed Dimensions
Version : 
Reason : 
Any evaluation period for this plug-in is no longer valid.
Evaluation : 
0 Days Remaining

Order high quality figurines and dioramas using our 3D printing and hand painting service.

Comments

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

The Registration numbers can be found on the Daz3d web page> My Account page under Serial Numbers

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,970

Obvious question - did you take the serial number from your list and apply it (IIRC a restart of DS is asked for for it 'to take')

• Hello, Cryodragonsus

Here are the steps to install our plugin and make it work. We promise its worth you're the investment!

Step 1: Install the GamePrint plugin from Daz Install Manager.

1.1 Once the install is done go to Help > About Installed Plugins look for GamePrint

1.2 To Activate the plugin copy the Serial number from My Account > My Serial Numbers then restart Daz Studio

Step 2: After installation launch or restart Daz Studio.

2.1 Once it loads the pane is "GamePrint 3D Print". See Figure (1)

2.2 Once you click "GamePrint 3D Print", the pane window appears. See Figure (2)

Step 3: Select a node

You have to choose a node to continue. Otherwise, a message will appear asking you to select a node. All nested nodes for your character or scene will be included.

The pane itself can be moved and docked so feel free to place it anywhere you like in the interface.

For more details check out our help page, or let me know if you need anything else.

https://daz3d.gameprint.net/help

• ArtisanSArtisanS Posts: 209

Thanx, that was helpfull.....

Greets, ArtisanS

• i am having an issue as well just downloaded it today i using DAZ STUDIO 4.10 pro with update download manager as well  

i manually  installed it  that did not work so i used install manager after that still does not  pop up in windows>planes (tabs)

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPP

• i am having an issue as well just downloaded it today i using DAZ STUDIO 4.10 pro with update download manager as well  

i manually  installed it  that did not work so i used install manager after that still does not  pop up in windows>planes (tabs)

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPP

Did you enter your serial number in Help>About Installed Plug-ins, and then restart Daz studio?

• there no way putting in that as it does not come up in  windows>planes (tabs)

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,311

there no way putting in that as it does not come up in  windows>planes (tabs)

That is because - as Richard mentioned - putting in the serial number is not under windows but under help, etc.... after entering the nr. and restarting DS it should appear

plugins.jpg
    549 x 344 - 101K
  • thank you guys very new to daz this has fixed my issue thank s