Grantham Hall Suit??????

PippenPippen Posts: 265
edited November 2017 in The Commons

Does anyone use this? How do you like it? I'm looking for a suit. The add-ons look nice. I  appreciate any thoughts.

https://www.daz3d.com/grantham-hall-suit

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,633
    edited November 2017

Here is a Michael 8 character of mine wearing it with the Sophisticates texture. The buttons on the vest are a little distorted since I just used autofit on it. It's not bad and I would definitely use it for distant shots.

grantham.png
    1000 x 1618 - 1M
    Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

That looks good! nice the way the collar turned out.

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,633
    edited November 2017

If you just autofit the jacket, the buttons really distort and while the lapels don't (they retain their "points"), you get that shrinkwrapped look. But for the price and considering it's for G2, it definitely has some value.

And here's the back on Michael 8.

Grantham2b.png
    1000 x 1618 - 1M
    Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

The Grantham suit is still me favorite suit I use when I want something classy, traditional, and expensive looking.

This render uses it:

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

hahaha....hilarious imgae,nonsuch!

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837

I use this one quite a bit. Its a great deal, and there are a ton of expansions.

• ThatGuy said:

Indeed; and why do they look like a famous couple that used to reside in a well manicured location in Washington DC USA?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited November 2017
    ThatGuy said:

Indeed; and why do they look like a famous couple that used to reside in a well manicured location in Washington DC USA?

Hmmm, I hadn't noticed that, but with that sweet-talking pucker on the fellow in particular he does favor the former White House resident. laugh 

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

The set looks good and the pocketwatch is a great touch.