Need help with LAMH installation

Hello,

I just bought Look at my Hair and installed it, but I can't get it to work. I deinstalled the free LAMH player first like it is said in the manual, but it doesn't seem to work correctly.

I only get this window from the pane...

Screenshot (10).png
1920 x 1080 - 377K

Comments

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677
    edited November 2017

Did you do the online registration part yet? The way I did it, I put a LAMH wolf in the scene, select it, then press the "show lamh editor" button. Then a popup window should show up, with a link to the website.

Post edited by TheKD on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Hello,

I just bought Look at my Hair and installed it, but I can't get it to work. I deinstalled the free LAMH player first like it is said in the manual, but it doesn't seem to work correctly.

I only get this window from the pane...

When you click on the 'Show the LAMH Editor' it will the 1st time you do it start an online registration process that requires a registration key and you are sent an activation key.

• laugh thank you both! I got it.

Do I need the Iray catalyser still or is this included with the full version now?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

laugh thank you both! I got it.

Do I need the Iray catalyser still or is this included with the full version now?

You still would prefer the Catalyzer for AM animals but unfortunately the only LAMH Catalyzer presets it works with have to be created by Alessandro still. Example - I have Joe Quick Mouse for Genesis, Mr Bear & Son, and so on but the PA for those and myself have no way to convert those existing LAMH presets to LAMH Catalyzer presets.

You can, without Catalyzer, export the LAMH to obj & LAMH will turn around & reimport that obj export immediately but it is slow and you also can't move, scale, or pose the model using that LAMH obj import and it still match the model so position & pose completely you model because exporting to obj in LAMH

• OK,thank you!