Where is Dreamlight?

Hi,

Need to find Dreamlight.  I have one outstanding ticket and one I just created from the Helpdesk at his portal off site from DAZ.  I really hope Val is OK and just busy but I don't like feeling like the help desk isn't being viewed and issues resolved.  I realize he's a one man show but 5 days is quite a wait and now this download issue from today's purchase where I save link as and nothing happens.  :-( 

Comments

• I have received sales e-mails the past couple days. If he's not on autopilot, he should be around.

• Have you tried messaging him on FB? He seems pretty active in this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/createamazing3dart/

• I had an issue and sent message on FB which went unanswered.  Still I get sales emails from him.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

Thanks for the reminder.  I just sent him a PM on Fb.  

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,918

Are you still in contact with Miss B, Ron? I believe she is hanging out on HW these days. If so she runs his forum and has regular contact with him. Maybe try that route.

• frank0314 said:

Are you still in contact with Miss B, Ron? I believe she is hanging out on HW these days. If so she runs his forum and has regular contact with him. Maybe try that route.

I see her post on Renderosity occasionally too - I'd definitely check with her, although I'm not sure how much contact she actually has with Val anymore - the last time I logged into the Dreamlight forums there had  not been any activity in them in like eight months. sad