Problem With Daz 3D Help Center Request Form-Solved

SiennaBlueSiennaBlue Posts: 224
edited November 2017 in The Commons

Hi, I'm trying to request a return, but the form for doing so is missing some essential sections.  There is no place to select "Contact Department", "Application", "Operating System" or "Content/Application Installation Method" and the first 3 are mandatory so I can't send in my request which is time sensitive.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Thank you, in advance, for any assistance.  smiley

Daz 3D Help Center.jpg
548 x 685 - 124K
Post edited by SiennaBlue on

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

I just checked and those sections are available for me. It sounds like maybe the page and options just didn't load properly? Perhaps try refreshing the page (if you've written any long text paragraphs explaining your issue, make sure you copy and paste that to a note pad or something first so you don't have to retype out all of it again). 

• I've tried refreshing and signing out and back in, but no go.  I actually did remember to copy my text to a note pad before all of that.  I often forget.  lol  I think I'll try a different browser.  Be back in a bit.  Thanks, Divamakeup!

• Ugh!  Now I feel like a dummy!  It works fine on Chrome so I'll use that.  I had the problem on Firefox.  Sorry everyone.  sad

Ugh!  Now I feel like a dummy!  It works fine on Chrome so I'll use that.  I had the problem on Firefox.  Sorry everyone.  sad

I'm glad you got it worked out. I use Chrome as my main browser and rarely have any issues with it. :)

• Thanks, Divamakup.  I've used Firefox for so long and I'm just really comfortable with it.  The new version is really fast, now, too.  I will remember, more quickly, to use Chrome when I'm having a problem with Firefox, though.  I hope you've been having a lovely Thanksgiving so far if you are in the US or just a lovely day, in general, if you live elsewhere.  :o)

Thanks, Divamakup.  I've used Firefox for so long and I'm just really comfortable with it.  The new version is really fast, now, too.  I will remember, more quickly, to use Chrome when I'm having a problem with Firefox, though.  I hope you've been having a lovely Thanksgiving so far if you are in the US or just a lovely day, in general, if you live elsewhere.  :o)

Thanks, SiennaBlue! :D I've had a really good day. I've gotten five freebies from Daz today, had some yummy turkey and gravy, and am relaxing with my husband about to watch a movie we got in the mail from Netflix. All in all a great holiday! I hope you're having a great one too! :D