Unable to load Plugins

Recently my Hard drive failed so I replaced it with a brand new drive I loaded a full copy of Windows 10 (Home edition) then installed Daz Studio 10 I then attempted to install "look at my Hair" plugin, normally when I did this on my old drive it got to the stage with askes where you want it install and it gave a recommended drive path but all I got  was it wanted to install to A start menue without any other options please can anyone help?

Please find a screenshot attached

Screenshot.jpg
1600 x 900 - 152K

Comments

• A plug-in goes in the application folder, so if it finds that it presumably doesn't need to ask about it. Have you let the installation proceed beyond that point and then entered the serial in DS (if possible)?

• A plug-in goes in the application folder, so if it finds that it presumably doesn't need to ask about it. Have you let the installation proceed beyond that point and then entered the serial in DS (if possible)?

Yes I've done this twice and it doesn't appear in DS plugins and it doesn't ask for serial numbers! to honest I dont know where it loads as I have not found the start menu thats shown in the screenshot..

• When you say plug-ins do you mean Help>About Installed Plug-ins? Do you have LaMH itself installed (the screen shot is the Catalyser add-on)?

• When you say plug-ins do you mean Help>About Installed Plug-ins? Do you have LaMH itself installed (the screen shot is the Catalyser add-on)?

I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself but It doesn't matter if it's Catalyzer or Look at my Hair the screenshot is the same it does not give the file path to Daz Studio so when I look in the plugins in Daz Studio they are not there, before my old hard drive crashed it always loaded correctly.

Since the crash I'm having to load everything !

• Yes, but where are you looking at your plug-ins  -the application folder? The About Installed plug-ins list?

What security software are you using?

• Yes, but where are you looking at your plug-ins  -the application folder? The About Installed plug-ins list?

What security software are you using?

Yes! I've checked the plugins list via DS help and there is nothing shown, as I said when i activate LAMH to load into DS the file path to DS is missing all I get is what is shown in screenshot, before my crash I've used LAMH without problems my security software (Norton) is not an issue I've used for many years. I've loaded some older DS items that load in the same way as LAMH without any problems..