Asus rog strix gforce gtx1070ti

hi  just installed above graphics card  can anybody advise me  which drivers are best to use for IRAY rendering the Asus or NVIDIA

Comments

• davegvdavegv Posts: 164

I have a GTX1080 (EVGA ) and a GTX1070 (EVGA  FTW ) ( 2 different systems ) I always use the NVidia Drivers..always, plus NVidia are the developers of IRay.....

Get the GeForce Experience and it will keep them updates for you. ( Also your Asus Card has a NVidia GPU Right? )

• davegv said:

I have a GTX1080 (EVGA ) and a GTX1070 (EVGA  FTW ) ( 2 different systems ) I always use the NVidia Drivers..always, plus NVidia are the developers of IRay.....

Get the GeForce Experience and it will keep them updates for you. ( Also your Asus Card has a NVidia GPU Right? )

How much of a difference do you notice between those two cards- ie. is it worth getting the 1080 over the 1070?

• davegvdavegv Posts: 164

RE: How much of a difference do you notice between those two cards- ie. is it worth getting the 1080 over the 1070?

Actually that is hard for me to say cause the gtx1080 system is used as a graphics workstation ( i7-6850K 6 core ) which gets used with 3DS Max, Motionbuilder, Keyshot, ZBrush, ect.. The GTX1070 ( I7-7700k 4 core ) is for the most part used for video editing, ( Premiere ) Photoshop and After Effects. and of course a few rounds of Doom and Wolfenstein... I am very happy with both of them. Personally, I think the GTX1070Ti is a very good compromise between the two. There are plenty of side by side benchmarks if you search them out.

• jimlinjimlin Posts: 146
    davegv said:

Thanks for you response yes it is NVIDIA GPU I have experimented with  both drivers not much difference so will  use NVIDIA Drivers