Skin Doctor 3 Wet and Wild won't install

Skin Doctor 3 Wet and Wild is throwing the following error:

The "IM00048435-01_SkinDoctorWetWildforGenesis8and3Females.zip" file is invalid. It does not contain a manifest, or is corrupt. The product cannot be installed.

I have redownloaded the product with the same error. Other products install perfectly.  Is there a fix or is this known and awaiting a fix?

Thanks,

Scott

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

What method are you using to download?

It is usually best to clear the browser cache if you have a fialed download before you attempt to download again.  If the dowload has corrupted then further attempts to download can stall at the same point.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,970

Same here, using DIM - deleted package and re-downlaoded with same result.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2017

OK   we can report if it is confirmed,   thanks Simon.   Didn't want to wake the guys up if it was just a possible corrupted download.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • TomDowdTomDowd Posts: 197

i can verify as well - same issue. Also cleared, deleted, re-downloaded, same result.

• wsgentrywsgentry Posts: 572
    Chohole said:

What method are you using to download?

It is usually best to clear the browser cache if you have a fialed download before you attempt to download again.  If the dowload has corrupted then further attempts to download can stall at the same point.

I used DIM. It downloaded and installed properly today.  Looks like it was fixed.  :)   Thanks!

Scott