What's Niesha for Genesis 8 Female wearing?

Silver and Adiene, you guys.  There needs to be a whole forum devoted to the styling of your characters.  Not only are the characters lovely, but the way you put together your promos there are no words to describe.  I know a lot in this promo are aery soul discontinued items though.  Most interested in what you used for the jacket and the necklace in this pix. It's your own fault so we will be waiting breathless for the total breakdown.

nieshaeyesmu03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 300K

Comments

• LaschaeLaschae Posts: 111

EVERYTHING! She's wearing everything. 

• LaschaeLaschae Posts: 111

The necklace is from Amaltheia Hair by 3Dream at Rendo...now you gotta wait for Adiene to figure out the rest :P 

• JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845
    Laschae said:

This could be quite accurate XD Idk she always manages to bust out with things I forget I have. Thats some content utilization for ya! 

• Laschae said:

I KNOW!!!!!. So weird, I have that hair and didn't realize it had a necklace, duh. It is clearly showcased in the promo.

• AdieneAdiene Posts: 69
    edited November 2017

LOL Thanks for the kind words :)

Jess thinks it takes me forever to finish character textures but really, ...  it is mostly me playing around finding things that work and look cool together!!! (lots of digging around old runtimes, folders etc haha).  I totally have had the make ups and stuff done two months ago by the time I finally send them to her hahaha! 

OK serious note, here is the break down of the promo image , hope it helps! 

Niesha for Genesis 8 Female(s) in Vendor, Adiene,  3D Models by Daz 3D

Adeline Hair: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/adeline-hair/95318/
    Amaltheia Hair (necklace): https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/amaltheia-hair/77610/
    Mythos Outfit (jacket): https://www.daz3d.com/mythos-outfit-for-centaur-7-female
    SV's Iray Gemstones Creator Kit: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/svs-iray-gemstones-creator-kit/120796/
    The Legend (corset) : https://www.daz3d.com/the-legend-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s
    Theroy of Light : https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/theory-of-light---zen-moods-iray-lights-and-hdris/122057/
    DM Poses 

Post edited by Adiene on
  • Thanks, love your style

• Kaleb242Kaleb242 Posts: 344

Thanks for the breakdown, Adiene!

You two are amazing — very inspirational work, such great kit-bashing and accessorizing skills in promos for sure...
    and so incredibly resourceful in using a Centaur's jacket intended for G3F with a G8 character.

I discovered that I have everything in the promo, and I'm definitely picking up Niesha today too, though I'm finding it very difficult to manage all of my runtimes to find and use content that I have.

What strategies do you use to manage your library to find items that coordinate well together, and how do you deal with compatibility issues?

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151
    Adiene said:

LOL Thanks for the kind words :)

Jess thinks it takes me forever to finish character textures but really, ...  it is mostly me playing around finding things that work and look cool together!!! (lots of digging around old runtimes, folders etc haha).  I totally have had the make ups and stuff done two months ago by the time I finally send them to her hahaha! 

OK serious note, here is the break down of the promo image , hope it helps! 

Oh thanks a lot for breaking this down, I actually had the same question about the clothes! I''m really excited to try Niesha out, she's really stunning and unique - and I love all the eye options, which offer a style that is quite unique! I'll be picking her up before the night is up :)

edited November 2017
    Kaleb242 said:

You two are amazing — very inspirational work, such great kit-bashing and accessorizing skills in promos for sure...
    and so incredibly resourceful in using a Centaur's jacket intended for G3F with a G8 character.

I discovered that I have everything in the promo, and I'm definitely picking up Niesha today too, though I'm finding it very difficult to manage all of my runtimes to find and use content that I have.

What strategies do you use to manage your library to find items that coordinate well together, and how do you deal with compatibility issues?

Thank you so much! That is super kind of you.  Also thank you for your support! heart

Oh man,.. How I wished I could tell you about this amazing epic strat and filing system I have, and how it would make everyone crazy jealous! However, sadly, I do not have one.  :(
    I can honestly say that I WASTE so many hours just clinking down arrows in the content library tab in my DS trying random stuff on my figure to find something that looks good. Sometimes, the DS autofit feature works amazing and then there are some that just "break" the object. I can get items to work most of the time in DS however, there are some minor adjustments I will have to do using Dforce (poser version of magnets). There some times when nothing will work and I just load it in and scale/rotate it till it looks good. So, for me,  it is just seriously hours and hours of wasted time looking around runtime folders.  
    I keep telling myself I am going to come up with this amazing system to help myself out but I never do it. LOL Way to many ideas in my head I have to get out first!!
    I am sorry, I feel like I have seriously let you down on this topic. /hangs head

Post edited by Adiene on
    edited November 2017
    pruggi said:
    Adiene said:
    Oh thanks a lot for breaking this down, I actually had the same question about the clothes! I''m really excited to try Niesha out, she's really stunning and unique - and I love all the eye options, which offer a style that is quite unique! I'll be picking her up before the night is up :)

You are very welcome! I keep telling Jess I will just make a list for all the promo stuff while I am doing them. I think I have made one.... ONE so far to give to her when we upload so she can have it ready to put in the forms if anyone should ask. LOL

If you require any more information just drop a reply or send me a note any time.  Thanks again for your support !!

Post edited by Adiene on
  • Adiene said:
    Kaleb242 said:

Thank you so much! That is super kind of you.  Also thank you for your support! heart

Oh man,.. How I wished I could tell you about this amazing epic strat and filing system I have, and how it would make everyone crazy jealous! However, sadly, I do not have one.  :(
    I can honestly say that I WASTE so many hours just clinking down arrows in the content library tab in my DS. Trying random stuff on my figure to find something that looks good. Sometimes The DS autofit feature works amazing and then there are some that just "break" the object. I can get items to work most of the time in DS however, there are some minor adjustments I will have to do using Dforce (poser version of magnets). There some times when nothing will work and I just load it in and scale/rotate it till it looks good. So, for me,  it is just seriously hours and hours of wasted time looking around runtime folders.  
    I keep telling myself I am going to come up with this amazing system to help myself out but I never do it. LOL Way to many ideas in my head I have to get out first!!
    I am sorry, I feel like I have seriously let you down on this topic. /hangs head

I don't feel let down at all because that's what I do, try on stuff to see what fits.  So happy you're just regular and not some superhumanblush

edited November 2017

My only superpower is sarcasm! :P 

Post edited by Adiene on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Beautiful promos! Thanks so much for the information! And I feel your pain. I gave up trying to categorize my stuff. I spend a lot of time clinking around too!