Hexagon refund?

Hey there, maybe this is a little cheeky, but I paid for Hexagon before and now it's being given away for free. Is there any plans to refund those people who have paid for it? Maybe even a good will gesture of some store credit?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

I really doubt it, people who had bought DS4 advanced or pro before pro became free never got any money back.

If you bought it less than 30 days ago you can ask for a refund based on the standard moneyback guarantee.

• l_stowel_stowe Posts: 165
    Leana said:

I really doubt it, people who had bought DS4 advanced or pro before pro became free never got any money back.

If you bought it less than 30 days ago you can ask for a refund based on the standard moneyback guarantee.

Yeah, it was a cheeky suggestion. When I bought it I was hoping for it to be less complex than it is. I'd love to see more tutorials and things for it though. I think at the moment the Blender community is much stronger and the choice for learning materials is great.

Making Hexagon free is a very astute move and one that I can completely understand. If it stands any chance against Blender at being a viable choice for content creators I think it needs an investment in content and an upgrade or two.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Daz has said there will be updates coming soon and going forward.

• Scavenger said:

Daz has said there will be updates coming soon and going forward.

Really?
    Where?
    Because when I used it I liked it!
    I can (in actual state) say that the software is powerful.. BUT I can't (in actual state) say the software is stable on modern OS (plus it's only a 32 bit software...)
    Also, Blender is way more friendly and its community much more active!
    (Blender most tutorials to create content (even for DAZ) are many (for them) free and reliable!)

I really want know/read where DAZ said there will be soon Hexagon updates as I like so much this software, and its UI !

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393
    Atanacius said:

Glad I could help. I’m quite happy with those news myself :)