GoZ Bridge for Studio BETA Inactive?

Just installed the latest DAZ BETA (it's living nicely next to my older DAZ install that has all working plug-ins).  Why doesnt the GoZ plug-in for ZBrush install with the BETA?  I went to look for it for the BETA version and it says it's inactive?

Comments

• Inactive just means not in the store. You can have only one version of GoZ for Daz Studio installed at a time.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

I've not been able to get the ZBrush Daz bridge to work in the past couple months - despite updating to the latest versions of Daz. :(

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,918

Are you installing it with DIM or manually?

• So I can't use GoZ for Zbrush with the beta version if I already have it installed in my other DAZ Studio install? So I have to choose between updating DAZ and losing functionality of DAZ plugins that have not been updated, or stick with my older version of DAZ without being able to use GoZ in 4.1.  That's inconvenient and unnecessary. 

• Fragg1960 said:

So I can't use GoZ for Zbrush with the beta version if I already have it installed in my other DAZ Studio install? So I have to choose between updating DAZ and losing functionality of DAZ plugins that have not been updated, or stick with my older version of DAZ without being able to use GoZ in 4.1.  That's inconvenient and unnecessary. 

Not really; GoZ, on the zBrush side, can send to only one application at a time, even if you have multiple applications that support GoZ installed. You would have to tell zBrush which installation of Studio you want to send it to before being able to do it, which is why I decided not to continue using the beta version's plugin.

• I installed GoZ and had no problem transfering models back and forth. I am using ZBrush 4R8 and it works fine with daz 4.10.