TyRex the Genesis Rex - [Commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,769
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

TyRex for Genesis!

Now Available

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/tyrex

Hail to the King baby!
The King of the Cretaceous is back, and ready to rock the world.
Turn Genesis into the wildest anthropomorphic creature ever.

Product Includes:

• One TyRex Morph
• One Tail Geograft
• Two Tyrex Textures (diffuse, displacement and specularity maps)
• Two Tail Textures (diffuse, displacement and specularity maps)

Rexy_POP2.jpg
500 x 650 - 229K
Rexy_Main.jpg
500 x 650 - 205K

Comments

• westonmiwestonmi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Omg!! It's baby Godzilla! ;)

He is absolutely adorable! Everyone needs to get him...

• Digital Lite DesignDigital Lite Design Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

Ok, he is ADORABLE! Where's his hair?? %-P

Ok yes that part was a joke!

Into the basket he goes. :)

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,769
    edited December 1969

You can try the sasquatch LAMH preset if you want on him ...could be fun LOL

Rawn

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Omg!! It's baby Godzilla! ;)

He is absolutely adorable! Everyone needs to get him...

Exactly what I think on the first view ...

1247411184_6374_full.jpeg
    358 x 390 - 28K
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:

Rawn

LOL I am having issues getting THAT to work on Sasquatch. I am sure it is user error.... :) But I'm definitely gonna have fun with this little guy. :)

edited December 1969

RawArt said:

Rawn

LOL I am having issues getting THAT to work on Sasquatch. I am sure it is user error.... :) But I'm definitely gonna have fun with this little guy. :)

Yeah..the first character to use a new system is bound to have a few hiccups till we (customers and product makers) get used to the system.
    There is a new DUF preset almost done to help load it better....but until then, you can load the preset manually using the lamh plugin

Sorry for the hassle.....working hard on a fix

Rawn

edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    RawArt said:

Rawn

Yeah..the first character to use a new system is bound to have a few hiccups till we (customers and product makers) get used to the system.
    There is a new DUF preset almost done to help load it better....but until then, you can load the preset manually using the lamh plugin

Sorry for the hassle.....working hard on a fix

Rawn

Not worried. You guys (you and the LAMH team) are both providing great CS. :) I figure it is just what you said....getting all the pieces in place. Hey, you are pioneers.....making the way easier for those who follow. *grin*

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Got TyRex mostly for the tail, as I pretty much know for a fact I'll be making use of it at some point (most likely as reference for a m-m-m-MONSTER!).

I must admit to some disappointment, however, as the tail noticeably changes length when bending up or down. It's possible to compensate for this by manually adjusting the Y scale of the segments and I wouldn't call it a deal breaker (particularly given the uniqueness of the tail overall), but it is disappointing.

edited December 1969

dan.shive said:
    Got TyRex mostly for the tail, as I pretty much know for a fact I'll be making use of it at some point (most likely as reference for a m-m-m-MONSTER!).

I must admit to some disappointment, however, as the tail noticeably changes length when bending up or down. It's possible to compensate for this by manually adjusting the Y scale of the segments and I wouldn't call it a deal breaker (particularly given the uniqueness of the tail overall), but it is disappointing.

The tail does not change sizes when it curls up and down...it should all be very consistent.

Rawn

tail-dwn.jpg
    800 x 477 - 137K
    tail-up.jpg
    800 x 477 - 138K
    tail-base.jpg
    800 x 477 - 138K
  • dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

After some testing, I've found that it only changes scale under certain conditions. If the legs length morph is applied at 100%, the impact on the tail is obvious.

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

several are saying how cute, but with the cigar, I think he has a certain attitude. and I like attitude. I will have to see if I have one in my runtime to give him once he moves in with me ;)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,525
    edited December 1969

Male reptilian

Male_reptilian.jpg
    975 x 2000 - 247K
    edited December 1969

dan.shive said:
    After some testing, I've found that it only changes scale under certain conditions. If the legs length morph is applied at 100%, the impact on the tail is obvious.

Well yes...if you are going to be changing the basic shape of the character like that, then you can expect the bones inside to behave differently. You might have to re-adjust the bones if they get too far out of their designed position.

Rawn

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Male reptilian

Looking good :)

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

i can't get the mat pose to apply in Poser Pro 2012, not sure what the issue is. I always have hiccups working with Genesis in Poser.

until i get the mats working right, i find the K4 Grimlens Mat works quite well ....

Rexy-01.jpg
    1394 x 1430 - 172K
  • Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited September 2013

TyRex is back this time as"Repstar bodyguard to the stars" and in this episode, he is assigned to protect pop-star "Marla Gaze" played by the wonderfully talented, Victoria 6. See them - no play them tonight in "Repstar's Paparazzi Shake - 3D" on a tablet neat you! at 3DNLD.com

paparazi_snap_collage_800x400.png
    800 x 400 - 74K
    splash_3_640_city.jpg
    640 x 480 - 68K
    Post edited by Dream Cutter on
    edited December 1969

Hah! Fun!