"Men of character" problem

Not sure what I do wrong, I installed the "Men of character" ( https://www.daz3d.com/men-of-character ) hidden in the readme it say you must execute a .bat file DzCreateExpFiles-M4.bat, took some time to find that out, but it did it's job without complaints and created a bunch of files, restarted DS just in case.

But nothing happens, load M4, apply "INJ men-of-character.pz2" and double click on the different faces, but nothing happens at all and no errors message either.

2017-11-23 16:13:12.011 Imported file: C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\libraries\Pose\Men-of-Character\Men-of-Character\INJ Daniel-FO.pz2
2017-11-23 16:13:12.011 Building Scene...
2017-11-23 16:13:12.194 File loaded in 0 min 0.7 sec.
2017-11-23 16:13:12.194 Loaded file: INJ Daniel-FO.pz2

As usual I am sure I am doing something silly but have no idea what ;)

Comments

• CrescentCrescent Posts: 326

The INJ files add the morph dials to M4.  Their morphs are set to 0 so you can decide what strength to use.  (M4 with all the dials set to 1 is scary looking.)

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393
    edited November 2017

The INJ poses included in that product will only inject the morph, ie make the morph dial usable in the parameters pane, but not apply the morph, ie set a non-zero value to the dial (which is probably a good thing for the preset injecting all morphs ;)).

So you won't see a change on the figure shape when you use the INJ poses, but if you go to the Parameters pane you will see the corresponding new morphs there and can give them a value.

Post edited by Leana on
  • mikael-aronssonmikael-aronsson Posts: 549
    edited November 2017

Ah, of course.

thanks

Post edited by mikael-aronsson on