Can these eye morphs transfer well to G1 & G2? (Solved)

MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,147
edited November 2017 in The Commons

The product is called EYEdeas 4 for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Male(s) and Merchant Resource. I'm mostly interested in the "+" shaped pupils, goat pupils and hourglass-shaped pupils, which I've never really seen for G1 or G2, because some of my characters are supposed to have eyes like that.

GenX doesn't quite transfer the eyes well when G3 is involved, at least in my experience. If anyone knows of a different product made for G1 or G2 that has the + pupils, I'd like to know. I mainly use G1 but G2 morphs don't get all weird like G3.. >_>

Post edited by MimicMolly on

Comments

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

I recently picked up EYEdeas 3, which was for M4/V4 but which I use with Genesis1 instead.  They are a separate prop that replaces the eye of the Genesis altogether (I make the original eyes invisible and parent/position the EYEdeas eyes in their place).  It does contain goat pupil morphs as many others, but not hourglass (though I can come pretty close just fiddling with the parameters of the various slit morphs).  I don't know whether EYEdeas 4 is a completely different concept, but I would have guessed it was a totally separate object and not just a morph for the existing Genesis3 eye mesh.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,147
    edited November 2017
    EYEdeas 4 & 5 are described as morphs. I had seen EYEdeas 3 but in the promos though it clearly showed it as a separate prop but it came off as eye textures to me. But now that I know what it is, it sounds like the best alternative for my needs. Thank you.
    Post edited by MimicMolly on