Fast Grab ?

AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434

OK,

nothing on Fast Grab at the Moment ??
Link returns only an empty page.

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129

Yes, it is empty at the moment.

• Happens from time to time but usually not for too long.

• Back now

Not empty anymore. :)

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

It's actually still empty for me, wether I am logged in or not. I even have had the computer turned off for several hours between yesterday and today, so not sure what to do honestly :)

• Carola O said:

It's actually still empty for me, wether I am logged in or not. I even have had the computer turned off for several hours between yesterday and today, so not sure what to do honestly :)

Well, it was back yesterday; but now it is empty again.

• AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434
    edited November 2017

Same empty appearance today again.

After the fatal mistake with the "Black Friday" action this night and the ever and ever again empty Fastgrab - DAZ seems to have real problems in website management. no

Post edited by AndyS on
    AndyS said:

After the fatal mistake with the "Black Friday" action this night and the ever and ever again empty Fastgrab - DAZ seems to have real problems in website management. no

The Black Friday sale offers 2629 items at greater than 70% discount, which is better than the 70% discount on fastgrab items would be.

I personally do not mind seeing fastgrab empty for a while, and getting even better discounts on the items.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited November 2017
    Ati said:
    AndyS said:

The Black Friday sale offers 2629 items at greater than 70% discount, which is better than the 70% discount on fastgrab items would be.

I personally do not mind seeing fastgrab empty for a while, and getting even better discounts on the items.

In the three years I've been hanging out at Daz3D, Fast Grab is frequently emply when most of the store is on sale with big discounts. They surprised me this past PA and PC sale by not leaving it empty. But as @Ati says, there are better discounts to be had in a lot of categories currently on sale this weekend. Especially if you're a member and you select Daz Originals from those sales catergories.

Post edited by L'Adair on