Daz3D project with photoshop 3d

So I have been inspired by the Superhero and Sci-fi images so I started a project tonight, my plan is to import my work into photoshop 3d. I am assuming once it finishes in daz the textures will come to the obj right?

1.png
669 x 701 - 295K

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited November 2017

I'm a little confused by your question.  Does the image above have the textures that you want?  Everything should be put together on your character before it is rendered.  Then you can use Photoshop and it will import exactly as you had in studio.

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,148

I haven’t played with photoshops 3D functions yet so I don’t know how you would import a daz character.  I remember reading somewhere that you need to make characters in mixamo or fuse so you may find there are extra steps. If you figure it out or if someone else has ideas I’d love to know. 

• I haven’t played with photoshops 3D functions yet so I don’t know how you would import a daz character.  I remember reading somewhere that you need to make characters in mixamo or fuse so you may find there are extra steps. If you figure it out or if someone else has ideas I’d love to know. 

I just figures if a daz model exported an obj it be inported like other obj files I guess I'll have to finish this model and test it out