Genesis 8 problem ????

DMindsDMinds Posts: 47
edited November 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion

is genesis 8 eyes supoose look like this? or have i installed it wrong its the basic fingure but genesis 3 eyes are not like this?

test.png
1369 x 878 - 351K
Post edited by DMinds on

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018
    edited November 2017

Here's how my default load G8F looks:

Compare to yours:

Is this a fresh load? If yes, check in the shape tab, if perhaps one character is still partially or fully dialled in. The lips seem unusually thick to me, that's why I'm asking. Sometimes, freebies or third party content doesn't come with properly resetted zero-character pose.

Here's a side-by-side of G3 and G8:

gen8feyes.JPG
    865 x 850 - 70K
    g3g8.JPG
    904 x 880 - 96K
    Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • DMindsDMinds Posts: 47

ye its differnet i dunno why though should i try reinstalling daz? 

edited November 2017

No, don't reinstall DAZ. This has nothing to do with the DS installation. Check the shaping tab, check if anything is having a non-default value, or if any of the extra characters you bought/installed are set to "1" or a percentage thereoff.

Post edited by BeeMKay on

yes its a fresh load im new to daz but i click the default genesis 8 and just shows what i shown in picture i checked shapes and they are all at 0.0??

Have you also checked the head shapes, etc?

Also, have you installed any other Genesis 8 characters outside of the G8 base?

nope i have nothing just the basics i have brought nothing yet just installled the basics

Capture.PNG
    365 x 514 - 37K

In that case, try the following: Uninstall G8 Starter Essentials. Re-Download them. Install them again. Check, if the problem is still there.

no still did not work this is weird right?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Your G8F looks OK to me but they lighting you have set up seems to have made her lips unusally glossy when you render making the lips look bigger than what they really are but they do look the right size. Your G8F (sans lighting from your render) looks like my G8F.

• mgessat_f159911d19mgessat_f159911d19 Posts: 81
    edited November 2017

is genesis 8 eyes supoose look like this? or have i installed it wrong its the basic fingure but genesis 3 eyes are not like this?

Welcome to the club smiley - it's Demona again. Have a look here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3013916/#Comment_3013916

Post edited by mgessat_f159911d19 on