ISO program to create strange animals.

davesodaveso Posts: 6,794

I was just thinng it would be cool to be able to "invent" or create custom, strange, and marvelous animals and birds. there was a program called creature creator or something close, but it seemed pretty cartoony ... 
Anything else on the more serious side that owuld perhaps even allow an .obj file export and the ability to paint it? Modelers could probably do it, but the ability to morph, add legs, different heads shapes, teeth, fur or not, skin, etc would be cool

Comments

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,794

SPORE was the program I was thinking of .... but i'm looking for more of a 3D fgraphice type of a program.

• Spore would be cool if some program could translate it into an figure Flying centaur with spiked tail :)

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,881

Well if you could figure out the programming language used for the DNA code and throw a graphic 3D interface on it you could probably create some interesting stuff. wink Actually I don't think that's too far fetched, maybe it will happen some day.

"DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created."
     - Bill Gates, The Road Ahead

• a product suggestion maybe?

Spore like interchangeable geografts

Lady Littlefox has done something similar with her precious range but somewhat more cute than creepy