[Unsolved] Freebie price not "zeroing"*

CherubitCherubit Posts: 992

*is that even a word?

https://www.daz3d.com/smart-and-sassy-outfit-for-genesis-2-female-s

Keeps showing as $4.47 no matter how many times i refresh.

The other freebies also show with price, except https://www.daz3d.com/fw-sushmita-hd-for-victoria-7-and-her-jewelry this is the only that shows as free to me

Help please?

Post edited by Cherubit on

Comments

• joseph06joseph06 Posts: 125

same things happening to me

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 992
    joseph06 said:

crying what do we do?

• Same here. None of the freebies show zero price for me.

edited November 2017
    joseph06 said:

jhoffler said:

Same here. None of the freebies show zero price for me.

Are the products showing to you guys the same as mine? People on FB are saying theirs are different and that they see so many more...

zzzzzz.JPG
    1088 x 547 - 91K
    Post edited by Cherubit on
  • Ricochet180Ricochet180 Posts: 38
    edited November 2017

Yeah. Smart and Sassy has a problem. I put FW Sushmita in the cart instead and it shows free. (Actually, on further testing, that's the only one that comes up as free.)

And yes, I'm seeing the same ones. I wonder if they're looking at one of the other categories. 

Post edited by Ricochet180 on
  • same here since saturday eve no price shows free in this cat.

• AtanaciusAtanacius Posts: 333
    edited November 2017

Issue here also, on the new batch list :/

Since some Pro Bundle was free (a store glitch) ​I think they quickly down the things here.
    So.. Perhaps they broken something in the ThanksGiving offer section sales ^^

Post edited by Atanacius on
  • Ricochet180Ricochet180 Posts: 38
    edited November 2017

same here since saturday eve no price shows free in this cat.

Not sure what you're seeing, then - you're logged in? (though I don't know that that matters.) You're definitely looking at the free items, not the new/still new/g2/g1/v4 releases? (like the ones in the screenshot?) 

I've gotten freebies on each iteration so far, other than a bug on the very first one, I think. 

Admittedly I'm just trying one freebie at a time, not buying stuff... I've already dropped about $200+ before this :) 

Post edited by Ricochet180 on
  • same here ...the three free things ​I really want

• same here ...the three free things ​I really want

I think it's because some people have been lucky and got PRO BUNDLE and more for ... free ?
    ​So, now DAZ team must fix this mistake and explain to each PA's that are affected and had discovered this ... 

​I'm feeling sorry for PA's, even Zev0's great Growning Up series products/Aging morphs series products was free :/

• None of the current items coming up free for me either. Tried each one individually, however if i add a New Item and than add a free item being offered than i get FW Sushmita for free only.

• unLight865unLight865 Posts: 95
    edited November 2017
    Cherubit said:

*is that even a word?

https://www.daz3d.com/smart-and-sassy-outfit-for-genesis-2-female-s

Keeps showing as $4.47 no matter how many times i refresh.

The other freebies also show with price, except https://www.daz3d.com/fw-sushmita-hd-for-victoria-7-and-her-jewelry this is the only that shows as free to me

Help please?

Same here...

Cherubit said:

Cherubit said:

joseph06 said:

jhoffler said:

Same here. None of the freebies show zero price for me.

Are the products showing to you guys the same as mine? People on FB are saying theirs are different and that they see so many more...

Yes, these are the ones I see, too. Only the one in the middle seems to work... (actually wanted "Mindy")

Cherubit said:

Atanacius said:

same here ...the three free things ​I really want

I think it's because some people have been lucky and got PRO BUNDLE and more for ... free ?
    ​So, now DAZ team must fix this mistake and explain to each PA's that are affected and had discovered this ... 

​I'm feeling sorry for PA's, even Zev0's great Growning Up series products/Aging morphs series products was free :/

What??

[Edit:] Nevermind, found the story by now - *ouch* surprise ...  [/Edit]

Post edited by unLight865 on
    Atanacius said:

Well but those were the items that were really supposed to be free.

If the products by PAs went out for free when they weren`t, Daz should just remove them from the libraries from people who got them and add one of the free ones instead. That`s the easiest solution

• Cherubit said:
    Atanacius said:

Well but those were the items that were really supposed to be free.

If the products by PAs went out for free when they weren`t, Daz should just remove them from the libraries from people who got them and add one of the free ones instead. That`s the easiest solution

Dunnow if it's legal, since, I think people also purchased some paid items with their order.
    ​The fact is, it would not be appreciated, always thinking.