Problem with Promotion emails sent out....

Very often I receive an email from DAZ which lists my wish list items on sale. The problem is that I have often bought that item already, and theoretically it should not be in my wishlist.

Does anyone else have that problem?

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129
    edited November 2017

Very often I receive an email from DAZ which lists my wish list items on sale. The problem is that I have often bought that item already, and theoretically it should not be in my wishlist.

Does anyone else have that problem?

Are you really getting it from Daz, or are you using the browser addon? I don't believe Daz is sending such e-mails.

If you are using the addon, then you need to sync your wishlist with our notification server. To do this, go to your wishlist page, and click on the "sync wishlist" button. It is a good idea to sync it after you buy something, or add to your wishlist. That way our server will know what you have, and will not send you notifications about it anymore. You can also make it automatic, so you don't have to worry about it at all: click on the browser addon's icon in your browser, and on the options page, click the E-mail notifications tab, and check the "Allow automatic update" checkbox. You can find more detailed tutorials in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/106296/announcing-daz-deals-browser-add-on/p1

Post edited by Ati on
  • Thanks. I will look into that.