I might rejoin the PC Club

Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,763
edited November 2017 in The Commons

I haven't been a PC Club member for several years. I might rejoin next month. Maybe you can help me figure things out. I see the Monique 8 pro bundle is on sale for $94.47 which includes a 30% discount. If I had a PC Club membership, would I get an additional 30% off? I assume this sale is for a limited time. 

I want to get a slow start into Genesis 8. The Pro bundles might be a bit rich for my meager budget. I'd most likely start with one of the major Genesis 8 characters, such as Monique 8, and then get a set of body and head morphs, and expressions. Maybe you could suggest a package that would suit those needs?

Post edited by Ron Knights on

Comments

• It's currently 66.13 (51% off) on plat club, and yes I assume it'll go back to 30% off one of these days. Pity, If you signed up a week ago you could have joined the club at 30% off. 

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,763

Thanks, bradrg. Things have been rather chaotic for me. I was waiting till my cataract surgeries were done before getting back to DAZ Studio. I'm on a fixed, limited monthly income, and usually run out of money fast. But we all do what we can, right?!

• I know what you mean, and yet with all these tasty treats coming up every day and tempting discounts we still spend way more than we should. 

Who, me?!surprise

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Unless I find a deal before mine expires, I'll probably pass this year. I was a menber for a quite a few years in the beginning, then let it lapse for a few more and joined up again 2 years ago and have enjoiyed it, but the selections have gotten more sparse the more content I have bought..I am slowing buying into G8, but so far I am not really that impressed with her.

I think total newbies stand to get the most out of the PC Club if they join when they first start. Beyond that, I think the PC Club helps if there is a new, big release such as Genesis 8. That is if there are enough DAZ Originals.