Default Render Settings in Daz 3d Studio

Cool BlueCool Blue Posts: 38
edited November 2017 in New Users

Yes:

I just had a question. How do I set my render settings back to there defaults in Daz 3D Studio 4.10 ? Is there a reset button that I half to toggle, in order to make this happen, ?

What must I do to make this happen? Please post back a soon as you can. Anyone's insight into this, would be most appreciated.

Thanks ever so much

Cool- Blue

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• At the top of the Editor tab of Render Settings there should be a Defaults button next to the button for picking the render engine.