Esha Store Anniversary [Contest] Announced in Commons

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
edited November 2017 in Carrara Discussion

For anyone who appreciates Esha

See  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/214256/esha-s-store-anniversary-contest#latest

Ten years ago I started as a vendor at Daz. Ten exciting, eventful, fun years!
And I would like to say a heartfelt Thank You to all of you who have been supporting me, by buying my products, by posting renders of my creations, by giving me ideas for new products. You're making it possible for me to earn my living by doing what I love. Thank you for this! heart

To celebrate this anniversary, I would like to run a contest. The theme is "Good Feelings".
Create a render that makes you feel good - something beautiful, something cute, something fun, whatever; it's up to you.

Contest Rules (every proper contest needs rules, so let's have some for the sake of it):

• Render can be done in any software you like (Daz Studio, Poser, Vue, or any other program)
  • Postwork allowed
  • No need to use my products (although it would make me happy to see my stuff in your renders wink)
  • Renders need to comply with the forum rules, so keep them family friendly, please

Contest Prizes (of course there are prizes smiley)

• 1st place: 3 products of your choice from my store (except Daz Originals or collaborations)
  • 2nd place: 2 products of your choice from my store (except Daz Originals or collaborations)
  • 3rd place: 1 product of your choice from my store (except Daz Originals or collaborations)

The contest will start now and will run until the end of December. At the beginning of January I will ask some of my PA colleagues to help me pick the winners.
Please post your images to this thread. I'm looking forward to seeing your renders, and I'm looking forward to another ten creative years with all of you!

Happy rendering,
esha

Post edited by Diomede on

Comments

• Sorry to quibble, but it is not a Challenge, it is a contest.  Carrara has Challenges (with a capitol C).  Everyone else has contests.smiley

Just funnin with ya.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Corrected!  angel

Sorry to quibble, but it is not a Challenge, it is a contest.  Carrara has Challenges (with a capitol C).  Everyone else has contests.smiley

Just funnin with ya.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Awesome. Esha ROCKS!