How to get the braided tail for OOT Sporty Ponytail Hair?

I can't find how to get the braided tail for this https://www.daz3d.com/sporty-ponytail-hair-and-oot-hairblending-2-0-for-genesis-3-female-s.

It says "The hair comes with two different tails to choose from" but I only find the regular tail not the braided one. What do I do wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Have you looked at the style/shape buttons that comes with the hair? Or in the morphs for it? I don't have this hair myself, but I would guess you will find a style/shape button or a morph dial to use to get the braid.

• guitarecguitarec Posts: 43
    edited November 2017

You have to dial down deep...
    Sporty Ponytail -> Hip -> Pelvis -> Abdomen Lower -> Abdomen Upper -> Chest Lower ->Chest Upper -> Neck Lower -> Neck Upper -> Head

You'll see "TailLong" and "TailBraid".  Click the "Eye" icon to the left of the one you want to make visible.

Hope that helps,

Eric "GuitarEC"

Post edited by guitarec on
  • xmasrosexmasrose Posts: 1,403

Thank you @Carola O but Eric got it.

Thank you so much Eric!

Didn't think of that. That's easy.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

I'm glad you got it fixed! :)

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited November 2017

Using the content library Under OOT Sporty Ponytail, there's a folder called "presets"  The first one after all the resets switches the ponytail for the braid.

It's also under shaping from the product view of the smart content panel.

If you are looking under files on the Smart Conent tab, be sure you have the hair selected, and then look under shaping, apply.  It's at the bottom of the list this time.

Post edited by DaWaterRat on