Weird parameter on G8

rayglendenningrayglendenning Posts: 136
edited November 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion

If I load a new Genesis 8 character , male or female, and click Currently Used in the Parameters pane I'm seeing the parameter in the attached pic.  Is this normal of if not is there any way to find where it is coming from?

Thanks

Ray

Oooops

Capture.PNG
463 x 650 - 71K
Post edited by rayglendenning on

Comments

• Your image didn't make it.

• I'm not seeing anything strange.

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677

If you are talking about the <?> I have seen that when more than one thing is selected, and they have different values.

• SubD Render Level controls how much the mesh is smooth, and how many vertices are added, when it is sent to Iray. It's a separate setting from the basic SubD so that you can have a lower level in the viewport and a slightly higher (don't go overboard) for iray - 3Delight doesn't need this. It shoudl always be non-zero, so it should always have been in Curretly Used.

• rayglendenningrayglendenning Posts: 136
    edited November 2017

TheKD hit the nail on the head.  On a default Genesis 8 character with only the character selected I forgot about the child eyelash object!

Thanks for the response guys, just finding my way around Daz Studio and wondered if my setup was corrupt as a Genesis 3 character wasn't showing the same parameter with question marks (due to not having a child eye lash object)

Post edited by rayglendenning on