NEED Custom Dynamic cloth

mailtophoomailtophoo Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Hi Everybody.
I am new to 3d world and i want to order a special Dress for my movie. where can i order for this.
Please help me
Thank you.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2013

Moved to the Product Suggestions Forum, as it a request for, not an offer of, a freebie

Post edited by Chohole on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Hi Everybody.
    I am new to 3d world and i want to order a special Dress for my movie. where can i order for this.
    Please help me
    Thank you.

You would need to give a lot more information. What figure is it for? Is it for use in DAZ Studio or Poser, they are not the same thing at all? Dynamic clothing for DAZ Studio is made by Optitex and only works inside DAZ Studio using the DCC plugin.

A custom made dress may cost a lot of money, have you considered that?

• mailtophoomailtophoo Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Dress is For DAZ Studio. Michale. Ofcourse cost is ready. will you please specify how it may cost

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Do you mean 'Michael 4', and if so, he is of the male persuasion and I am wondering what kind of dress he would wear?

I cannot make it anyway, DAZ Studio Dynamic Clothing can only work with the Otptitex plugin, and has to be made specially.

Are you sure you need Dynamic Clothing?

edited December 1969

yes i am sure. any figure will work. Oh before that i have one question does this dress will work on ICLONE. If so i am ready

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,507
    edited December 1969

It's not that easy. There are only a few people in the world who can make Daz Studio dynamic clothing, and even if you get in contact with one of them, they'll need a LOT more information about exactly what you need. If there is any way at all that you can do what you want without dynamic cloth, I strongly recommend doing that instead.

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

It would really help if you were more descriptive about the clothing you needed. A picture perhaps? Also do you want it for exclusive use or are you willing to see it sold in the store. That would make a difference with the price I suspect.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

yes i am sure. any figure will work. Oh before that i have one question does this dress will work on ICLONE. If so i am ready

you would be better off getting a iClone dress .

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,751
    edited December 1969

Optitex makes dynamic clothes for DAZ studio, and he also has free items for download that might work for your needs.

http://www.optitex-dynamiccloth.com/

http://www.optitex-dynamiccloth.com/FreebieDownload01.php

edited May 2013

Hello There,
    Can you please give some info who is the best artist for my need.

Requirement: Custom cloth
    It is work if it is not dynamic.
    The Picture is some what like in the Attachment.

Dokona-Back.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 159K
    Dokona-Front.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 184K
    Post edited by mailtophoo on