Tarzan

Salem2007Salem2007 Posts: 513
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Has anyone seen a Tarzan style loincloth anywhere? I tried scaling down the Woodgod skirt, but it didn't look right to me. I remember the old TV series attire being "modest"--that's kind of what I'm looking for.

Thanks for reading....

Comments

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited June 2012

The one that comes with the Troll Genesis Shape might do the trick..

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I've used that on non-Troll Genesis characters. Also, SickleYield has some loincloths at Rendo, for Genesis and 4th Gen figures.

• Salem2007Salem2007 Posts: 513
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I was looking at the SickleYield stuff...it might work. I didn't think about Genesis Troll---I might be able to make that work, too....it looks closest to what I remember.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I've used that on non-Troll Genesis characters. Also, SickleYield has some loincloths at Rendo, for Genesis and 4th Gen figures.

Though, I will pre-caution that after my first response I did try the Troll Loincloth out on a plain Genesis figure. It was a bit low on the hip, especially at the front. So, if you don't mind a loincloth just at the edge of the genitalia region, then by all means.

Some would prefer that as a kinky tease. ;)

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064
    edited December 1969

Adjust the y scaling or use the deformers.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Check rendo. There was a prehistoric outfit similar to that for M4... it had versions also for V4 and V3 (I think).