Cannot Install 32-Bit DAZ Studio 4.10, Pop-Up Won't Go Away

EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,107
edited November 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have installed the 64-bit DAZ Studio 4.10 yesterday, and I did learn that you can also install the 32-bit version as well.  But when I attempted to install it, I got a pop-up informing me that I must close the DAZ Studio 4.10 before installing.  I did that, I pressed OK, and the pop-up just won't go away.  To resolve the pop-up problem, I simply pressed CTRL-ALT-DELETE, selected Task Manager, and ended the task for DAZ Studio 32-bit installation, thus getting rid of the pop-up.

But the key focus of the question is, how am I supposed to install the 32-bit version of DAZ Studio if there is a pop-up that won't go away no matter how many times you click OK?  What do I have to do in order to properly install the 32-bit version?

The reason why I want to install the 32-bit version is so I could use the lip-sync feature while creating animated videos in DAZ Studio.  Unless there is a way to lip-sync to audio clips in the 64-bit version, but worst case scenario, I may have to buy an add-on to allow for lip-synching.

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on

Comments

• Did you try again, having made sure that there were no Daz processes running in Task Manager before launching DIM/the installer?