Get bigger savings with your Loyalty Rewards - not working?

ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
edited December 2017 in The Commons

I don't know what Loyalty Rewards are or where to find them?  I am logged in but I can't find Loyalty Rewards anyplace?

See later post in this thread

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• when logged in, just go to the reward sales page. It should mention your reward percentage in the bright red bar almost at the top of the page.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

If that's the case, then the Loyalty Rewards are not being applied to my cart. I'm not getting any extra discounts. Not that it matters, as there's not a single item, in any of the categories/offers that's in my wish list. I'll keep my money until something comes up.

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471

I did a test.  I put Michael 7 Pro Bundle  in my cart.  It is in the "2016 & 2015 Top Sellers 50% OFF-OR- 60% OFF* with purchase of any new release Get bigger savings with your Loyalty Rewards - login now to see yours!"

".  The price showing is $23.14.  

I do see what you are saying now - there is a red bar saying "Loyalty Rewards: As our thanks, enjoy an extra 30% OFF every Rewards Sale purchase through the end of 2017!¥"

Shouldn't the price be the $23.14 minus 30% "Loyalty Reward" or is there a code or something I enter?

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,898

I think it only applies to new releases as I just got the new boots by dx30 at a discounted price all by themselves

• It applies to anything in the holiday sales.  Sadly, it doesn't affect Fastgrab.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,898

Indeed.  Just testing and back catalog items in PA stores are going for less plus more when a new release is added to the cart

• If it is supposed to apply to Still New releases, I am not getting it.

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
    edited December 2017

Well.. the header says :

"2016 & 2015 Top Sellers

50% OFF-OR- 60% OFF* with purchase of any new release

Get bigger savings with your Loyalty Rewards - login now to see yours!"

Looks like no rewards discount is actually applied.  I did another test  adding a new release and the price went down 60% and that was it. No "Loyalty Rewards"

Maybe it is just not working right or maybe they need to change the header for that section.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

It's being discussed here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/202491/not-to-worry-friend-there-s-always-another-sale

Cris said they are working on it.