Petition: Bethany 8 pro bundle to embrace Alphonse Mucha style

I seek for support from more people to make a petition for Bethany 8 to embrace Alphonse Mucha style on her Pro Bundle

https://www.google.es/search?q=alphonse+mucha&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie49K5h-zXAhUEvBQKHY7yCfkQ_AUICigB&biw=1536&bih=772

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

That'd be nice

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

More of a shader issue than a figure one though.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    jestmart said:

I think the LineDraw9000 in the DAZ Store can get alot of that effect. The hair styles are lacking though to create that effect.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    jestmart said:

Agreed.

• I mean the face morph, the clothes, the hair wind morphs....

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Wow, this would be great.

• Given that they don't make any announcements about what figures they are working on prior to us finding clues in clothing or hair, it's hard to say if they will use this or not for Bethany 8.

• jestmart said:

Agreed.

Disagree. There is a lot more to it than that. You can take Alphonse Mucha styled photographs.

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471

I think this would be pretty cool.  Aside from this - https://www.daz3d.com/dynamic-ds-mucha-reverie

There does not seem to be a lot of Art Nouveau.  There seems to be an empty niche for some enterprising creator. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,389

The problem with art nouveau clothes is that they're usually full of drapes or long flowing cloth. Those really need dynamics to look good, hence why not much has been produced in that style so far. Now that we have dForce I hope it will change

• Sounds great! Where do I sign?

• JamesJABJamesJAB Posts: 1,760

I'm all for Bethany 8 going for that style. (More dForce!)
    **As long as she keeps her curves and they don't make her any taller than Beth7**