White texture in 3Delight render

In some scenes, 3Delight is rendering some objects in a white texture, but in preview and in Iray everything is normal

Comments

• If you check the log, or the have the History option on in the progess bar, I think you will find that the AoA SSS Shader for 3Delight is not compiled correctly. Go to your temp folder (Edit>Preferences shows the path, for Windows the default is C:/Users/YOU/AppData/Roaming/Daz 3D/Studio4/Temp/) then open the Render/Shaders/Brickyard folder (I think, going from memory - it's the Brickyard folder you want anyway) and delete its contents so that when you again try to render DS will recompile the shader. File>New and erstarting DS will also clear the folder, but that takes longer.

• If you check the log, or the have the History option on in the progess bar, I think you will find that the AoA SSS Shader for 3Delight is not compiled correctly. Go to your temp folder (Edit>Preferences shows the path, for Windows the default is C:/Users/YOU/AppData/Roaming/Daz 3D/Studio4/Temp/) then open the Render/Shaders/Brickyard folder (I think, going from memory - it's the Brickyard folder you want anyway) and delete its contents so that when you again try to render DS will recompile the shader. File>New and erstarting DS will also clear the folder, but that takes longer.

doens't work

doens't work

I have found that when using 3Delight, sometimes you have to reapply the shader after doing this before it will work; unfortunately, there isn't a universal quick fix for the problem to my knowledge.

• Were you able to find the Brickyard folder? did you check the log to see if that was the issue?

• Were you able to find the Brickyard folder? did you check the log to see if that was the issue?

Yes, apparently he did not point problem, but I found a way (Not practical) to solve my problem, by applying a shader and shortly after the texture